APPLICATION SUBMITTAL OPTIONS - 3/23/2020
*Due to the public closure of City Hall, application submittals have changed indefinitely until further notice. Please check periodically for updates.*
- Scan signed application, agent authorization, check, signed approval procedure, and tax certificates.
- Email plans and scanned items to firstname.lastname@example.org. If files are too large to attach, indicate in email message. We will provide you with a link so you can upload the plans to box.com.
- Mail the plans, application, and check to P.O. Box 534045, Grand Prairie, TX 75053. Once we have received the submittal and processed the check, we will email you a copy of the receipt.
- Drop-off the submittal at 300 W. Main St. between the hours of 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. We have a table set up outside of City Hall for submittals.
- Email email@example.com once you have dropped off the submittal.
- Once we have processed the check, we will email you a copy of the receipt.
- Email revised plans and comments response letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the files are too large to attach, indicate in email message. We will provide you with a link so you can upload the plans to box.com
The planning and development department is committed to quality, planned growth throughout Grand Prairie by assisting customers in the development process, providing accurate land use information, and assuring safe construction through plan review and field inspections, in a timely and courteous manner.
Provides development services to the public in long-range planning (Comprehensive) and short-range planning (Current).
Development of Comprehensive Plan
Land Use Studies
Census Data and Analysis
Activity Reports on Future Developments
Zoning and Platting Requests
Specific Use Permits
Site Plan Review
Variance Requests from the Unified Development Code