The mission of the Purchasing Division is to procure goods and services in an effective, timely, and cost effective manner while adhering to all Federal, State and Local statutes.
The City of Grand Prairie welcomes the opportunity to do business with interested vendors in the community. The City's Purchasing Division is interested in fostering participation with all qualified businesses offering commodities and services that may be used by the City.
- Create an account for your organization using the PlanetBids Vendor Portal.
- Enter your company name, FEIN/SSN and email address.
- You will receive a validation email from PlanetBids. Verify within the email to complete your registration.
- Complete the registration form and submit it.
- The eProcurement system provides you with automatic notification of solicitation opportunities.
- Registering and participating in opportunities with the City of Grand Prairie is free.
How to Do Business with the City
Learn how to become a vendor with the city, insurance requirements, construction projects, bidding process and more.
Minority Business Certification Workshop
Why City Vendors are Required to Have Insurance
Download Forms and Publications:
MWBE/HUB Annual Questionnaire
The City uses the services of Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc. to dispose of all surplus property. We announce all surplus auctions in the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram.
For more information on surplus auctions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.