1. Create an account for your organization at PublicPurchase.com. If you are already registered with Public Purchase, please go to Step Two.
- You will need to select the NIGP commodity code(s) that relate to your business.
- You will need to fill out a W-9.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Public Purchase. Using the link provided in the email, log in using your username and password.
2. Link your Public Purchase account to the City of Grand Prairie.
- Log into your Public Purchase account, then click on the "Tools" tab on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Type in "City of Grand Prairie" and click on search, then click "Register with Agency."
3. The eProcurement system provides you with automatic notification of solicitation opportunities.
Public Purchase also gives you access to solicitation opportunities with other government entities - all provided at no charge to vendors!