- Tarrant County Business Assistance07/01/2020 9:40 AM
The Tarrant County Small Business Assistance Grant Program is designed to provide financial assistance to very small businesses that have been adversely affected by the current COVID-19 public health emergency and most likely have found it difficult...
- Early Voting for Primary Runoff Information06/29/2020 11:56 AM
- Grand Prairie City Services Independence Day Schedule06/29/2020 8:40 AM
In observance of Independence Day, City of Grand Prairie administrative offices will be closed on Friday, July 3. Lone Stars and Stripes Firework Show is canceled. No other firework shows are planned in town. Holiday hours for other city services are...
- City of Grand Prairie Mayor's COVID-19 Message06/23/2020 9:00 AM
- Social Racial and Justice Resolution / First Steps to Call for Change06/20/2020 3:00 PM
- New Hours for Grand Prairie COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing06/19/2020 11:00 AM
- COVID-19 Financial Emergency Assistance for Grand Prairie Residents and Businesses06/17/2020 3:35 PM
- Grand Prairie's New Tax Calculator06/15/2020 12:00 AM
The City of Grand Prairie’s new property tax calculator, available at www.gptx.org/propertytax, will help homeowners estimate upcoming property taxes. While visiting the site, watch the Value for Your Tax Dollar video to see how...
- Grand Prairie Offers COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing on Saturday, June 2006/10/2020 12:00 PM
The City of Grand Prairie will offer free drive through testing for COVID-19 at the city’s Veterans Park Event Center parking lot, 925 Conover Dr. on Saturday, June 20 from 8 a.m. - Noon by appointment only. Tuesday and Thursday appointments are also...
- Memorial Sign Dedicated To Officer AJ Castaneda06/08/2020 4:39 PM
- Census Bureau Delivers Questionnaires at Front Doors06/01/2020 8:00 AM
- Upcoming Democratic Primary Runoff Election Tuesday, July 14, 202005/27/2020 10:24 AM
- Message from the Mayor and City Manager05/12/2020 9:14 AM
During this pandemic, your local government leaders had to make decisions we never thought we would have to make. As a result, we have changed how to deliver city services. You’ve changed how you shop, and protect yourself in public. As difficult and...
- Marshall Dr. Closed for Construction05/08/2020 3:02 PM
The city is improving drainage in the Marshall Drive and Robinson Road area. Improvements also include some street paving replacements in and near the Marshall Robinson street intersection. The project, called the Cottonwood Creek Drainage project,...
- Carrier Parkway Construction04/21/2020 8:45 PM
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has been building frontage roads on I-20 for the past couple of years. As we get closer to completion in 2023, one of the most disruptive parts of construction are starting. For bridge and ramp...
- Resources During COVID-19 Crisis04/15/2020 12:30 PM
Unemployment and Workers’ Comp Anyone who has lost their job due to coronavirus or has had to take time off to self-quarantine or care for a sick relative (and does not get paid sick time from work) may apply for UNEMPLOYMENT insurance. Information...
- Available Career and Job Resources04/13/2020 12:20 PM
Workforce Solutions Workforce Solutions has shared valuable information for our Grand Prairie residents and businesses during this uncertain time. WSTC JOBS NOW! 2020 Page - We know that right now there is a...