Drainage/Erosion and Stormwater Construction Site Complaints

File a drainage/erosion complaint or a stormwater construction site complaint using the online form below. (To report a water leak or sewer/wastewater issue, use the Water Leak or Sewer Issue online form.)

Call 972-237-8536 or email DrainageStatus@gptx.org to get the status of an existing complaint.

View Erosion Policy Resolution 4909-2017(PDF, 1MB)

View Erosion Policy Resolution 5205-2021(PDF, 122KB)