Coronavirus COVID-19 Affected Service
The Grand Prairie Libraries will reopen to the public under reduced hours beginning Monday, June 1.
Hours at the Main and Warmack Library will be Monday through Friday, from noon to 6 pm.
Hours at the Shotwell Library will be 12:30 to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
Learn about changes to our services during this period.
Our no-contact and virtual services are still available.
- No Contact Check-outs Place books and DVDs on hold, and pick them up later at the Main or Warmack Library
- Library Personal Shopper Library staff will choose books for you to pick up, with no contact
- No Contact Print-Outs Email files for printing and pickup
- Online Faxing Fax from your home computer or smartphone (charges apply)
- Online Tech Help Request a help session over Zoom
- eBranch of digital collections and online learning
The Grand Prairie Library System includes diverse selections of hardbound books, e-books, large print books, audio books, DVDs, music and graphic novels. Library services include research assistance, computers, wifi, printing, scanning, classes, programs.
The Grand Prairie Libraries' new website (www.gptx.org/library) includes improved search tools, better results and book recommendations.
The Grand Prairie Main Library
901 Conover Dr., Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Betty Warmack Library
760 Bardin Rd., Grand Prairie, TX 75052
The Tony Shotwell Library (located inside the Tony Shotwell Life Center)
2750 Graham St., Grand Prairie, TX 75050