My GPTX is the official mobile app for the City of Grand Prairie, Texas, designed to be a convenient tool for residents to keep in touch with their city.
- Report New Issue – Send service request to city staff (street light outages, code violations, graffiti, potholes, etc.).
- Track Requests – Track updates from city staff regarding the status of your service requests.
- My Profile – Save your contact info so it is already filled in when you submit service requests to the city.
- My Neighborhood – Plug in your address to see your recycling and trash schedule, council district, voter precinct, school district, brush pickup days, watering days, nearest park, nearest library.
- Contact City – Access phone and email list for city departments and services.
- City Website Search – Search city’s website.
- City News – Stay informed and you choose how: newsletter in the mail, digital newsletters, e-notifications, video updates and more.
- Social Media – Connect to the city through social media.
The Pipeline Citizen Newsletter (Monthly)
The Pipeline newsletter features city news and is printed and mailed monthly to Grand Prairie residents with their water bill.
The Pipeline Direct Citizen e-Newsletter (Every Other Week)
The Pipeline Direct is a digital version of the citizen newsletter that delivers the latest news every other week to e-mail subscribers. Subscribe to Pipeline Direct.
Life is Grand News and Recreation Guide (Quarterly)
Life is Grand is a quarterly magazine with news, events and Parks and Recreation classes and activities. View the Life is Grand magazine online or pick up your copy at a City of Grand Prairie recreation center.
Get Fit GP e-Newsletter (Monthly)
The Get Fit GP e-Newsletter, presented by the Get Fit GP community wellness initiative, highlights a different health topic each month and covers events and news in Grand Prairie related to health and wellness. Subscribe to Get Fit GP e-Newsletter.
Library Newsletter (Monthly)
The Library Newsletter keeps you up-to-date on Library news, services and events, and features a calendar from each Library location. Subscribe here to receive the newsletter as well as announcements of new books, hand-picked by our expert staff in your choice of genres.
The Summit Newsletter (Monthly)
Keep track of the classes and programs offered at The Summit Active Adult Center for ages 50+. Pick up your copy of The Summit newsletter at The Summit, 2975 Esplanade, or view Summit newsletters online.
Sign up for AlertGP to receive emergency alerts and other important info for Grand Prairie residents.
Subscribe to Pipeline Direct to receive an e-newsletter every other week with top Grand Prairie news stories.
Parks, Arts & Recreation
Sign up for the Grand Fun Club to be the first to hear of the parks and recreation excitement straight from our award-winning Parks, Arts & Recreation Department.
Website News Categories
Sign up below to receive email notification when new content has been posted to the website in the following categories.