2019 Love Water • Love Life Art Contest
Get your creativity flowing for this year's Love Water · Love Life Art Contest! Think about how you can protect the water we love. Learn how to identify your watershed and more ways to protect the water at www.gptx.org/stormwater.
- Projects may be in the form of your choice (e.g. poster, photo, video, poem, model, snapchat, etc.) and should represent how to keep the water in Grand Prairie clean.
- Contestants need to reside, work or attend school in the City of Grand Prairie.
- Art can be dropped off at Environmental Quality Division (206 W Church St 2nd Floor, Grand Prairie, TX 75050) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions are due no later than March 15, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Videos may be no longer than 30 seconds.
- Photographs must 1) be digital, 2) less than 2 MB, 3) taken in Grand Prairie, 4) Show location and date taken, 5) be submitted digitally only to email@example.com
- The contest flier must be completed and attached to the art if not submitted via email. By entering this contest, the contestant agrees to give the City of Grand Prairie permission to use submittals in future publications and displays.
The competition will be divided into age categories:
- Middle/High School
- Adults 18-54
- Adults 55+
There will be one Grand Prize Winner and a first, second, and third place winner for each category.
Grand Prize Winner will win a Fujifilm Instax camera with film!
- First Place - $75 gift card
- Second Place - $50 gift card
- Third Place - $25 gift card