The Keep Grand Prairie Beautiful Commission proposes city-wide clean city and environmental program plans, including community pride advocacy; neighborhood beautification/cleanup; business beautification/cleanup; paint-up and fix-up. The commission also monitors city performance from data collected and examined under the Keep America Beautiful Inc. Clean Community System guidelines.
Nine members: members must be residents of the city or own a business in the city. No more than three members can be non-residents. Mayor and council members appoint one member each.
Meets second Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. For more information on specific meeting dates or if interested in attending, please contact Patricia Redfearn at 972-237-8151.
View Keep Grand Prairie Beautiful Commission agendas below.
- No Meeting: February 2020 KGPB Commission Agenda
- January 2020 KGPB Commission Agenda
- December 2019 KGPB Commission Minutes
- December 2019 KGPB Commission Agenda
- Meeting Canceled: November 2019 KGPB Commission Agenda
- October 2019 KGPB Commission Minutes
- October 2019 KGPB Commission Agenda
- September 2019 KGPB Commission Minutes
- September 2019 KGPB Commission Agenda
- Meeting Canceled: August 2019 KGPB Commission Agenda