The Housing/Community Improvement Commission serves as an advisory board to the city council and makes recommendations concerning federal, state and local programs relevant to community welfare. It solicits the cooperation of local civic organizations and the local press in making the city a better place to live, work and play. The commission sponsors and initiates programs by citizens to improve the community, and makes recommendations to the city council for the allocation of Community Development Block Grand funds.
Nine members. Mayor and council members appoint one member each.
Meets third Mondays at 6:00 p.m. (Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed.) See meeting schedule below for more details.
|Housing and Community Improvement Commission Meeting||10/21/2019 6:00 PM|
Agendas and Minutes
View Housing/Community Improvement Commission agendas and minutes below.
- 4-22-19 Public Hearing Agenda
- 2-21-19 HCIC Public Hearing Minutes
- 2-18-19 HCIC Public Hearing Minutes
- 2-21-19 HCIC Public Hearing Agenda
- 2-18-19 HCIC Public Hearing Agenda
- 4-16-18 HCIC Public Hearing Agenda
- 2-22-18 HCIC Public Hearing Minutes
- 2-22-18 HCIC Public Hearing Agenda
- 2-19-18 HCIC Public Hearing Minutes
- 2-19-18 HCIC Public Hearing Agenda
- 1-22-18 HCIC Meeting Agenda
- 4-18-16 HCIC Meeting Minutes
- 4-18-16 HCIC Meeting Agenda
- 2-18-16 Public Hearing Minutes
- 2-15-16 Public Hearing Minutes
- 1-26-16 HCIC Meeting Minutes