The City of Grand Prairie is hosting a Rape Aggression Defense (R.A.D.) training – a basic self-defense class that teaches women skills for defending themselves if ever attacked. The class on August 6-9 is in partnership with the Grand Prairie Library.
When: 6-9 p.m. August 6-9, 2018
Registration: Registration for this class is closed.
Where: Grand Prairie Main Library, 901 Conover Drive, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Cost: The program is offered free to Grand Prairie residents. However, donations are welcome and appreciated.
Please bring donation to the first day of class (cash or check).
- Females only, 13 and older
- Mother and daughter attendance recommended
- 12-hour class broken into 4 nights
- Class includes lecture, discussion and physical techniques
- Anyone under age 18 will need parent permission