The City of Grand Prairie hosts Rape Aggression Defense (R.A.D.) training – a basic self-defense class that teaches women skills for defending themselves if ever attacked.
October 21-24, 2019 - 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Charles V. England Training Complex,
310 College St., Grand Prairie, TX 75050
There are three (3) ways to register:
- Preferred. Fill out the registration form below and submit electronically. Mail a $20 (Refundable Registration Holder Check) to Officer Joanna Briggs 1525 Arkansas Ln. Grand Prairie, TX. 75052.
- Click on the PDF registration form, print, fill out and mail with a $20 [refundable registration holder] check to Officer Joanna Briggs 1525 Arkansas Ln. Grand Prairie, TX. 75052.
- Email Officer Joanna Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will help you through the process.
About Your Refundable Registration Holder Check
- You can get your check back when you arrive on the first day of class
- You may elect to split the $20 to a RADS T-shirt and donate $10 to Brighter Tomorrows Women’s Shelter
- Donate the whole $20 to Brighter Tomorrows Women’s Shelter
- Females only, 13 and older
- Mother and daughter attendance recommended
- 12-hour class broken into 4 nights
- Class includes lecture, discussion and physical techniques
- Anyone under age 18 will need parent permission