City of Grand Prairie buildings closed to the public due to COVID-19. Get the latest information...

Houses or Businesses: You may report a code violation for houses or businesses in Grand Prairie by calling 972-237-8296 or by submitting the online form below.

Apartments, Hotels or Motels: You may report complaints against apartments, hotels or motels by submitting the Apartment/Landlord or Hotel Motel Issue online form or by calling 972-237-8176.


In some situations, additional information is required in order to further the prosecution of a case. For that reason, a name, address, and telephone number is requested of the complaining party.

Information relative to the complainant is confidential and will be withheld from the public to the extent allowed by law.