The Property and Land Management Section manages the City of Grand Prairie real estate functions that include:
- Acquisition of right-of-way and easements for City projects
- Acquisition of sites for City facilities and parks
- Sale of surplus City real property
- Sale of tax foreclosed real estate struck off to the City (View solicitation of bids for tax foreclosed properties.)
- Abandonments of City rights-of-way and easements
- Licenses and access permits for private use of City property
View all applicable forms relating to right-of-way, easements and Landowner's Bill of Rights Statements.
Should you need additional information, please contact the Engineering Division, City of Grand Prairie, at 972-237-8141.