Codes currently in use: 2015 IBC, 2015 IPC, 2015 IMC, 2015 IF&G, 2015 IEC, 2015 IRC, 2014 NEC (2017 NEC effective September 1, 2017)
Residential permit review & submission requirements:
1. One Hard Copy and One Digital Set of Construction Plans (Digital set must be on a CD or flash drive, and digital set must be in PDF format.)
- Site plan as stated below.
- Engineer’s Foundation Letter and Plans (Signed and Sealed)
- Erosion Control plans (queries should be directed to Brent O'Neal/ 972-237.8478) – website: https://www.gptx.org/home/showdocument?id=13749
- Indicate location of brick ledge.
- Door & window sizes noted and schedules with location, U values and S.H.G.C.
- Elevation plans with type of exterior wall treatment and brick calculations.
- Brick Selection including Company and Color
- Hue or Shade of Shingles
- Wall section of interior partitions.
- Slab Location Letter (a copy provided by Building Inspections): Home Builder Slab Location Verification Form (PDF)
- Engineer’s shear wall design (signed and sealed) or as prescribed by I.R.C. chapter 6.
2. Site Plan or Survey Drawn to Scale Showing:
- Property lines with lot dimensions (width & length).
- All utility, maintenance and / or drainage easements.
- Building lines; front, rear and/or side
- Building dimensions
- Location of any proposed street curb construction.
- Location of 100 year Floodplain if applicable with minimum finished floor elevation.
- Location and size of existing or proposed sidewalks, driveway and approach.
- Location of all abutting street and/or alleys, with type of surface.
A separate fence permit and a separate irrigation permit will be required