Drive-Thru Testing InformationThe City of Grand Prairie will offer free drive through testing for COVID-19 for Grand Prairie residents, and people who work in Grand Prairie.
Available Testing and Location
Testing Available by appointment only:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
To make an appointment, call 1-888-766-6653 Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Saturday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Requirements and Criteria
Please bring proof that you live or work in Grand Prairie in the form of a photo ID, passport, utility bill, pay stub or similar document. Testing will be provided for people who meet the following criteria.
- Any Grand Prairie resident
- Any employee of a Grand Prairie Business / School District / Charter School
- First responders
- Healthcare facility workers
- Anyone 65 years or older
- Anyone with a chronic health issue (diabetes, asthma, heart issues, etc)
- Grocery store employees
- Essential workers
- City employees
- School District / Charter School Employees
Patient forms may be completed at test site; or downloaded in advance of appointment.
Free at Home Testing
Appointments can also be made for free at home testing on Mondays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling 1-888-766-6653 for Grand Prairie residents who are:
- 65 or older and household members
- Anyone with a chronic disease and household members
- Anyone disabled and household members
- Anyone symptomatic without transportation
Getting Test Results
The test results can be obtained by visiting the following website https://mdmedicalgroup.us/sign-up/ and entering the required information. However, all positive results will be provided over the phone by a healthcare provider from MD Medical Group with further instructions.