Would you like to host a party or event to collect cash donations in support of Prairie Paws Adoption Center’s programs and services for homeless pets? From a dress down day at your school or place of business to an American Idol competition ($1/vote), a cocktail party or a comedy night, let your creativity blossom!
Things to consider when planning your fundraiser:
- Who would you like to attend the event, and what do they like to do? This will help you decide what type of event to hold.
- Do you have other volunteers to help you organize your event? Many hands make light work!
- How much money would you like to raise?
- How many attendees would be needed to reach this fundraising goal?
- Have you planned for time to promote your event in advance?
- How will you promote your event?
- How many different ways can people support your event (tickets, sponsorship, prize drawings)?
Please let us know about your event by completing our fundraising event form.