Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Prairie Paws Adoption Center. We rely heavily on the assistance of our caring, dedicated, and hard-working volunteers. Each and every day, our volunteers help to improve the lives of the homeless animals. There are numerous ways to assist at our shelter. Learn more about Volunteering at Prairie Paws Adoption Center.
Rescue groups are a vital part of our organization. We value each life that comes into our facility and we do everything we can to save as many lives as possible. Without the help of rescue groups, many more lives would be lost. We are extremely appreciative of all of the groups that currently pull from our shelter! If you are a new rescue group or you have not previously pulled from our facility, but you would like to, please email Amanda Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send the following information:
- Name of your group
- Copy of your 501c3 paperwork
- List of people approved to pull and/or tag for your group
- Types and breeds of animals you accept into your group
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email or call Lauren at 972-237-8580. Thank you for your interest in becoming a rescue partner with Prairie Paws Adoption Center.
Would you like to host a party or event to collect cash donations in support of Prairie Paws Adoption Center’s programs and services for homeless pets? From a dress down day at your school or place of business to an American Idol competition ($1/vote), a cocktail party or a comedy night, let your creativity blossom!
Things to consider when planning your fundraiser:
- Who would you like to attend the event, and what do they like to do? This will help you decide what type of event to hold.
- Do you have other volunteers to help you organize your event? Many hands make light work!
- How much money would you like to raise?
- How many attendees would be needed to reach this fundraising goal?
- Have you planned for time to promote your event in advance?
- How will you promote your event?
- How many different ways can people support your event (tickets, sponsorship, prize drawings)?
Please let us know about your event by completing our Fundraising Event Form.