The Clean Prairie program is a partnership between city leadership, residents and business owners to ensure that community cleanliness and orderliness remains a top priority in the City of Grand Prairie.
Clean Prairie recognizes businesses that care about their environment and the community. To be certified as a Clean Prairie Company, a business must keep the exterior of their property free from litter
and clutter and the interior must be kept clean and orderly. Additional activities and community participation is encouraged to certify at higher levels.
Clean Prairie Company participants receive gold, silver or bronze certification based on the cleanliness level of their business.
Businesses with Clean Prairie Company Certification:
- Maintain landscaping and keep grass cut
- Keep property litter free and free of clutter
- Keep litter receptacles clean inside and outside
- Maintain fencing and exterior
- Participate in community cleanup events and other beautification efforts