City of Grand Prairie buildings closed to the public due to COVID-19. Get the latest information...

A-Z City Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


It is against city code to have grass or weeds grow to a height greater than 12 inches on property.

Report overgrown grass or weeds by filling out the online code complaint form or by calling (972) 237-8296.

Return to full list >>