A-Z City Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Junk Car on Property

An inoperable vehicle is a vehicle that is wrecked, dismantled, on flat tires, has expired registration, an invalid inspection certificate or is on jacks. Tarps, bamboo shades and other types of materials are not acceptable screening.

Report Junk Car on Property by filling out the online code complaint form or by calling (972) 237-8296.

View Junk/Inoperable Motor Vehicles Web Page for more information.

Return to full list >>