City of Grand Prairie buildings closed to the public due to COVID-19. Get the latest information...

A-Z City Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Handicapped Parking Sticker

For information on requesting a Handicapped Parking Sticker, contact the Dallas County Clerk at 214-653-7811.

View Dallas County website for more information:
Return to full list >>