City of Grand Prairie buildings closed to the public due to COVID-19. Get the latest information...

A-Z City Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Drainage, major problems

Contact the city's Engineering Division at 972-237-8141 to report major drainage problems.

Contact the city's Street Services at 972-237-8525 to report problems with street drainage.

Return to full list >>