Access Your Water Meter Online
The City of Grand Prairie's H2Know online customer portal lets you see your actual water use online 24/7. H2Know measures and transmits hourly water use data--older systems could only provide a single monthly total. Now you can see when you are using the most water and adjust accordingly.
With H2Know you have the power to:
- Receive automatic alerts of higher than normal use
- Establish a monthly budget with alerts when you reach maximum total
- Identify high use and suspected leaks with precise meter readings
- Monitor use patterns such as irrigation to better manage frequency and time
- Save water and money
This system also helps the city find and repair its own leaks, better manage its Water Conservation Programs and provide more useful information when you contact us with questions.
Register at gptx.org/H2Know
Water Utilities Mission
The Water Distribution Division shall reliably provide – in a safe, timely, knowledgeable and courteous manner – an adequate supply of quality water under sufficient pressure in order to meet all customer demands for drinking, personal hygiene and fire protection. To protect the environment and health of the residents, commercial customers and visitors of the City of Grand Prairie, the Wastewater Collection Division shall provide:
- Reliable and sanitary wastewater collection
- Timely response to emergency situations
- Compliance with state and federal laws in courteous, knowledgeable and safe manner