National Night Out
- Date: 10/01/2019 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
National Night Out is Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019, when residents will spend the evening outside with their neighbors, police officers, firefighters and EMS paramedics.
This annual event is a great opportunity for citizens and law enforcement to partner up against crime at block parties throughout the city.
National Night Out is designed to:
- Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness.
- Generate support and participation in anticrime efforts.
- Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police community relations.
- Send a message to criminals letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back.