Submit Your Event
City posts events open to the public. Submit your event for the community calendar using the event submission form.
Teen Drawing: One Point Perspective
for grades 8-12
- Date: 10/03/2017 5:00 PM - 5:45 PM
- Location: Betty Warmack Library
760 Bardin Rd.
Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
For teens in grades 8-12. Although this program series is free, registration is required. Email email@example.com with any questions, or to register. Space is limited. Supplies will be provided.
Other upcoming workshops:
- Oct. 10: Two point perspective
- Oct. 17: Shadows & Shading
- Oct. 24:Still Life Drawing