The City of Grand Prairie is challenging companies to compete against other companies to make the most clean air initiatives. At least 60% of your employees must take the Clean Air Action Pledge. Additionally, you must create new creative clean air initiatives to encourage employee participation.
Instruct your employees to take the Clean Air Action Pledge at www.AirNorthTexas.org/CleanAir.asp. To ensure that pledges count towards your totals, your employees must write your company name in the provided box. The City will receive pledge totals from Air North Texas.
If you have questions, please contact Environmental Services at 972-237-8055.
- Clean Air Action Challenge Application
- Clean Air Pledge
- Clean Air presentation with initiative ideas
- Clean Air general presentation (to show your employees)
- Clean Air flier (for your employees)
- Air North Texas Information
- City of Grand Prairie Air Quality Information
- Ideas from EPA's Energy Star Program