Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Request Service

Ways to Submit Service Requests

NOTE: For emergencies or reporting time-sensitive crime information, call 9-1-1.

Give us a call.

View City Services Phone Directory.

Use the My GPTX App.

The new My GPTX app makes reporting city issues from your smartphone a snap! (Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices.)

Submit an online form.

If a request for service is submitted online after normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.), staff will not be available to respond to your request until the next business day.

Related Links:

Last updated: 4/3/2015 2:54:18 PM