Make Healthy Food Choices
- Eat three main meals every day.
- Don't skip breakfast or other meals to try and lose weight; this can lead to over eating at the next meal or snack.
- Choose a wide variety of foods from each food group. Learn more from ChooseMyPlate.gov.
- Decrease your portion size – eat less at meals.
- Wait 20 minutes after you have finished eating to decide if you need a second serving.
- Enjoy meals with your family at the table with the TV switched off. Distractions such as TV can cause you to overeat.
Last updated: 12/31/2014 1:05:45 PM