• Good Native Trees for Grand Prairie Soils
• How to Plant, Prune and Care for Your Trees
• Tree Diseases
• NeighborWoods Program: Free Trees for Neighborhoods
• KGPB’s Tool Lending Depot
• City of Grand Prairie StreetScaping Program
• KGPB Tree Farm Project
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Training by International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborists.
• Refreshments provided for registered participants on Saturday.
• Participants who complete and attend all three sessions will receive a free pruning tool and a free T-shirt.
Call Keep Grand Prairie Beautiful at (972) 237-8152. State that you’re interested in the ShadeMaker’s Classes and leave your name and phone number on the voicemail), or e-mail us at: email@example.com