Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Engineering | 206 W. Church St. | P.O. Box 534045 | Grand Prairie, TX 75053
Phone 972-237-8141 | Fax 972-237-8116 | Drainage Complaints E-Mail

File a drainage/erosion complaint or an EPA construction pollution complaint.

Call 972-237-8141 to get the status of an existing complaint.

View Erosion Policy Resolution 3919.

Last updated: 4/27/2015 7:58:24 AM