Ways to Submit Service Requests:
(NOTE: For emergencies or reporting time-sensitive crime information, call 911.)
Give us a call.
Call the City of Grand Prairie's main line at 972-237-8000 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday or view the A-Z City Contact Directory to find a department's direct phone number.
Use the My GPTX App.
The My GPTX app makes reporting city issues from your smartphone a snap! (Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices.)
Submit Request Online.
- Submit Code Complaint (Illegal Dumping, Junk Vehicle, Dilapidated Fence, High Grass, etc.)
- Request Large Brush Pickup
- Request Dead Animal Pickup
- Report Graffiti
- Report Pothole
- Report Signal Light Problem
- Report Street Light Outage
- Report Street Sign Down
- Report Stagnant Pool or Other Mosquito Issue
- Report Water Leak or Sewer Issue
- File a Police Report Online (for a non-emergency incident)
- Report Other Issue
If a request for service is submitted online after normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.), staff will not be available to respond to your request until the next business day.