The Keep Grand Prairie Beautiful Commission proposes city-wide clean city and environmental program plans, including community pride advocacy; neighborhood beautification/cleanup; business beautification/cleanup; paint-up and fix-up. The commission also monitors city performance from data collected and examined under the Keep America Beautiful Inc. Clean Community System guidelines. The commission makes reports for the city council and seeks government and private sector recognition for achievement.
Meets second Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. For more information on specific meeting dates or if interested in attending, please contact Patricia Redfearn at 972-237-8151.
Nine members: members must be residents of the city or own a business in the city. No more than three members can be non-residents. Mayor and council members appoint one member each.
View Keep Grand Prairie Beautiful Commission agendas below.
- July 2015 KGPB Commission Agenda
- May 2015 KGPB Commission Agenda
- May 2015 KGPB Minutes
- April 2015 KGPB Commission Agenda
- March 2015 KGPB Minutes
- February 2015 KGPB Commission Agenda
- January 2015 KGPB Commission Agenda
- December 2014 KGPB Commission Agenda
- October 2014 KGPB Commission Agenda
- September 2014 KGPB Commission Agenda
- August 2014 KGPB Commission Agenda