Main Number: 972-237-8796
Victim Services Coordinator - Ana Quintana: 972-237-8803 - Child Crimes and Family Violence Cases
Victim Services Coordinator - Jennifer Guzman: 972-237-8884 - Major Crimes (Homicide, Non-Family Assaults, Robberies and Kidnapping), Traffic Crimes (Intoxication Assault, Failure to Stop and Render Aid and DWI with Injuries)
The professional staff of the Grand Prairie Police Department's Victim Services Unit is sensitive to the potential emotional crisis and confusion which may occur as a direct result of victimization and is committed to providing appropriate resources and referrals to lessen both the short term and long term trauma which may be experienced.
The Victim Services staff provides crisis intervention, advocacy, and support services to crime victims. Services include:
- Emotional support for victims of crime and their families
- Assistance with safety planning
- Assistance with Protective Orders
- Referrals for long-term counseling, legal assistance, shelters, community resources and local financial assistance Advocacy for victims' rights and services
- Assistance in filing for Crime Victims' Compensation through the Texas State Attorney General's Office
- Assistance with the return of any property not held in evidence by the State Attorney's Office or Court
The Grand Prairie Police Department is willing to assist eligible victims in their pursuit of a U-VISA by completing the I-918 Supplement B Form. Whether you are requesting this form as a crime victim or as a third party on behalf of a crime victim, please review the information below to determine if you or your client are eligible for assistance
If you would like assistance, please contact our staff for an appointment.