The City of Grand Prairie hosts Rape Aggression Defense (R.A.D.) training – a basic self-defense class that teaches women skills for defending themselves if ever attacked.
When: 6-9 p.m. October 23-26, 2017
Where: Charles V. England Training Complex, 310 College St., Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Register: Class is full; registration is now closed.
Cost: The program is offered free to Grand Prairie residents. However, donations are welcome and appreciated.
- $10 donation to Brighter Tomorrows, or
- $20 donation (for T-shirt and $10 to Brighter Tomorrows)
Please bring donation to the first day of class (cash or check).
- Females only, 13 and older
- Mother and daughter attendance recommended
- 12-hour class broken into 4 nights
- Class includes lecture, discussion and physical techniques
- Anyone under age 18 will need parent permission