The City of Grand Prairie hosts Rape Aggression Defense (R.A.D.) training – a basic self-defense class that teaches women skills for defending themselves if ever attacked.
When: 6-9 p.m. August 7-10, 2017
Where: Grand Prairie Main Library, 901 Conover Drive
Register: Email Officer Joanna Briggs at email@example.com. Class is open to the first 30 people who register.
Cost: The program is offered free to Grand Prairie residents. However, a $10 donation to purchase a t-shirt is welcome and appreciated. Please bring donation to the first day of class (cash or check).
- Females only, 13 and older
- Mother and daughter attendance recommended
- 12-hour class broken into 4 nights
- Class includes lecture, discussion and physical techniques
- Anyone under age 18 will need parent permission