Environmental Services is involved with several aspects of the development review process. Our department looks at everything from cross-connection control devices to four-compartment sinks to ensuring asbestos surveys have been completed. The links below are intended to facilitate the review process.
For information on the overall planning and development process for the City of Grand Prairie, please visit the Planning and Development Web pages. And for further information about doing business with our city, please visit our Starting a Business in Grand Prairie section.
- Asbestos Packet (PDF)
Certificate of Occupancy (C.O.)
Commercial Trash Service Requirements
- Bag/Dumpster Packet (PDF)
- Environmental Services Health Permit
- Food Establishment Guidelines - To open or modify a restaurant or other food establishment, review these requirements.
- Information on selling beer and wine in Grand Prairie (PDF)
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) Permits and Applications can be found at the TABC Web site: www.tabc.state.tx.us.
- Double Check Assembly Detail: PDF / AutoCAD
- Sample Point Detail: PDF / AutoCAD
- List of Licensed Backflow Testers (PDF) registered with the City of Grand Prairie. *Please note, backflow assemblies on fire lines/equipment must be tested by testers certified for fire equipment (shown on list).