Codes currently in use: 2015 IBC, 2015 IPC, 2015 IMC, 2015 IF&G, 2015 IEC, 2015 IRC, 2014 NEC
With the recommended amendments of the North Texas Council of Governments (NTCOG)
Residential permit review & submission requirements:
ONE HARD COPY AND ONE DIGITAL SET OF CONSTRUCTION PLANS
*Digital set must be on a CD or flash drive *
(DIGITAL SET MUST BE IN PDF FORMAT)
- Site plan as stated below.
- REScheck – see http://www.energycodes.gov/rescheck/
- Engineer’s Foundation Letter and Plans (Signed and Sealed)
- ErosionControl–see “New Construction Information” on website or contact
Chris Agnew 972-237-8137
- Indicate location of brick ledge.
- Door & window sizes noted and schedules with location, U values and S.H.G.C.
- Elevation plans with type of exterior wall treatment and brick calculations.
- Brick Selection including Company and Color
- Hue or Shade of Shingles
- Wall section of interior partitions.
- Slab Location Letter (a copy provided by Building Inspections) Home Builder Slab Location Verification Form
- Engineer’s shear wall design (signed and sealed) or as prescribed by I.R.C. chapter 6.
2. SITE PLAN OR SURVEY DRAWN TO SCALE SHOWING:
- Property lines with lot dimensions (width & length).
- All utility, maintenance and / or drainage easements.
- Building lines; front, rear and/or side
- Building dimensions
- Location of any proposed street curb construction.
- Location of 100 year Floodplain if applicable with minimum finished floor elevation.
- Location and size of existing or proposed sidewalks, driveway and approach.
- Location of all abutting street and/or alleys, with type of surface.
A separate fence permit and a separate irrigation permit will be required