Grand Prairie is a regional partner with Air North Texas, a non profit organization through NCTCOG, to promote a consistent air quality message and increase public awareness to reduce emissions.
Why Have the Challenge?
The 10-county DFW area is nonattainment for ozone affecting local businesses operations with air permits, restrictions on operations and estimated $270 billion annual loss in economic output.
The Clean Air Action Challenge
The City of Grand Prairie is challenging your company to take action to reduce air pollution.
Rules of the Challenge
Encourage your employees to take the Clean Air Action Pledge.
Create or adopt new creative clean air initiatives to encourage employee participation.
Winners of the Clean Air Action Challenge will be announced at the Annual Environmental Awards Luncheon.
If you have questions, please contact Environmental Services at 972-237-8055.
- Clean Air Action Challenge Application
- Clean Air Pledge
- Clean Air presentation with initiative ideas
- Clean Air general presentation (to show your employees)
- Clean Air flier (for your employees)
- Air North Texas Information
- City of Grand Prairie Air Quality Information
- Ideas from EPA's Energy Star Program