Annual Photo Contest Open for Entries
Grand Prairie residents are invited to enter the 2016 City Calendar Photo Contest. Entries accepted through Oct. 1, 2015. A panel of judges will select photos most appropriate for the 2016 City Calendar.
- Photo must feature Grand Prairie and be suitable for publication.
- Photos will be used in city publications.
- Credit will be attributed in calendar, but may not be possible in other publications and uses.
- Winning photos will be published in the calendar.
- No cash awards will be offered.
- Entrants must include name, address, email address and phone number with entry.
- Winners will be notified in November 2015.
- The city calendar will be printed in December 2015.
Email or Mail Entries to:
Communications and Marketing
City of Grand Prairie
P.O. Box 534045
Grand Prairie, Texas 75053
View Previous Calendar Photos
Congratulations to the photography winners in the 2015 Calendar Photo Contest! The 2015 city calendars are available free of charge to Grand Prairie residents. There are no more 2015 calendars available at this time!
2015 Winning Photographs:
• Mark Beseda, Police boat
• Mark Bumgarner, Prairie Lights
• Sharon Collins, Mike Lewis Park rainbow
• Bob Fitch, Fire Station #1 Grand Opening
• Bob Fitch, ALS Ice bucket challenge
• Veronica Hagedorn, Main Street Festival
• Randall Gilbert, Bowles Park
• Donna Graham, Crane in lake
• Jim Holland, Swim class
• Brandon Huether, Dalworth Rec Center playground; City Hall tree lighting
• Debbie Johns, Monarch butterfly
• Mistydawn Jurik, Fire Station #1 grand opening
• Jody Lancaster, Autumn pumpkin pic
• Michelle Lee, Butterfly
• Dayanira Moreno, Main Library
• Dayanira Moreno, Flight of Monarchs
• Helen Myers, A walk in the park
• Patrick Ormsby, Snowy PSB
• Marcela Ortega, Fire Station #7
• Stacie Park, Dog playing in water at lake
• Nicole Porter, Autumn pumpkin pic
• Noel Salazar, Uptown Theater
• Jim Schroeder, Sunset at Summit and Willow Tree
• Tim Shinogle, Dalworth Recreation Center
• James Simmons, Fish Tales sculpture
• Jeffery Sodoma, Testing fire hydrants
• Erica Torres, Main Street Festival
• Derek Townsend, Sunrise; Boats in dock at Marina
• Lety Woods, Veterans Day
• Steve Adams, GPISD
• Alicia Hills, Splash Factory
• Whitney Fowler, Get Fit GP
Grand Prairie residents are invited each year to enter the City Calendar Photo Contest. Photo must be submitted by October and must feature Grand Prairie and be suitable for publication. Photos will be used in city publications and credit will be attributed in calendar, but may not be possible in other publications and uses. Winning photos are published in the calendar. No cash awards are offered. Entrants must include name, address, email address and phone number with entry. Winners are notified in November. The city calendar is printed in December.