Fire Station 1 Restaurant
The City of Grand Prairie is seeking a public-private partnership to redevelop the property at 321 W. Main Street, the former Fire Station #1, into a restaurant.
Status: The City recently advertised and received RFP submittals. Submittals are in the process of being reviewed. (05/25/17)
Location: 110 W. Main St.
Purpose: Restaurant/Retail (Single or Multi-Tenant)
Total SF: 8200
Contact: Amanda Moreno, (214) 435-2664, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Downtown Investments:
During the last five years, the City of Grand Prairie has made a significant financial investment in its downtown, providing funds for the following projects:
- $5.5M for the Uptown Theater
- $1.2M for Market Square/Farmers Market
- $3M in Main Street façade improvements
- $1.1M sidewalk, landscaping and hardscaping improvements
- Added additional parking
- Funded a Restaurant Incentive Program for 2015