Biscuit Deli Turkey Sandwiches
Return to full list >>
Servings: 1 Lunch Box
- 1 Biscuit
- 2 Sliced Deli Turkey Bologna (or any other)
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese
- 1 boiled Egg
- 3 Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 Rib Celery, cut in two bites pieces
- 3 baby Carrots
- Served with "classic ranch dressing -Bolthouse"
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- Served with Peanut-butter and nuts (any nuts will do)
DirectionsAdd and arrange however you would like it. Put Turkey and cheese in the bisque and slice in half. Any direction you take, you can't go wrong.
HOW TO MAKE HEART SHAPED BOIL EGG:
- Use corner of any carton such as box, milk carton etc.
- Cook egg for 5 minutes in boiling water with 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Turn off burner, and let it steam under lid for the next 7 minutes.
- Drain the hot water and replace with cold/iced cold water. Let it sit in that water for next 3-5 minutes before peeling. (This way it's easier to peel an egg)
- Place peeled eggs into carton with the corner (lengthwise), right in the middle.
- Place in the middle chopstick, thicker straw or similar and slightly press and shape an egg a little... Just a slight pressure. I used plastic straw.
- Place rubber bands on both ends and wait for 10-15 minutes. (NO need for the third rubber band)
- Cut in the middle and you will have perfect heart shaped egg.
Source: Sandra's Easy Cooking