Construction Starts on 360 South
Construction on the new Toll Road for SH 369 is underway, and there will be various lane closures on the SH 360 frontage roads between Camp Wisdom and Ragland. Delays are expected and alternate routes should be used.
Keep up to date on lane closures and traffic updates at www.drive360south.com/lane-closures.
The 9.7-mile State Highway 360 South Project will extend the existing SH 360 to US 287 with two tolled lanes north and two tolled lanes south. Access roads will not be tolled.
Construction is in progress and is scheduled to be complete by late 2017.
360 South is a partnership between the Texas Department of Transportation, North Texas Tollway Authority and the North Central Texas Council of Governments.
The cities of Grand Prairie, Mansfield and Arlington will pay for intersection and bridge improvements.
360 South Project Website: www.drive360south.com
- 9.7 miles from Green Oaks Blvd. to US 287
- $330 million design-build project
- Estimated 174,000 drivers per day by 2030
- Construction begins: fall 2015
- Estimated completion: late 2017
- Connecting the communities in Tarrant, Ellis and Johnson counties
- Four-lane toll road between the existing SH 360 frontage roads
- Continuous non-tolled frontage roads
- US 287 mainlanes over SH 360 frontage roads
- US 287 frontage road access to SH 360
- Cross street improvements to allow for safer and easier traffic flow